4/08/2014

My Friends Are Gonna Kill Me

YOU GUYS. I JUST STALKED THESE PHOTOS ON MY FACEBOOK AND THEY ARE TOO HILARIOUS NOT TO SHARE. I know my friends are gonna KILL ME, but I COULD NOT stop laughing. We all look so ridiculous! I just love it!



 This exchange often took place between Sarah & I. Gosh, I love that woman. 
 Look how CLEAR our skin is! It's like butter. 
If there's anything that describes my relationship with these girls, then this photo would be it. 
Well now that I've thoroughly embarrassed all my friends...I am such a blessed and lucky girl to have moved in the Sugar 4th Ward and made such special, eternal connections with these girls. They make me laugh, understand my boy problems, love me when I'm an idiot, and change me for the better. I wouldn't be the woman I am today without these five girls in my life. Lindsay, Shelby, Carlee, Sarah, and Janae...I love you to the moon and back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment